Fw: list of genera

Vr.R.E.M.J..-B. BEJSAK-COLLOREDO-MANSFELD ricardo at ANS.COM.AU
Sat Nov 20 10:34:24 CST 2004

the table was not displayed, therefore I changed to another not so clear
format...

Dear colleagues,

I would like to dispalay on my website list of genera of all living
organisms in following format.

genus   -   author   -   year   -   status   -   taxon   -   family
 Petalomonas   -   ?????   -   ????   -    valid   -    Eukaryote   -
Sphenomonadidae
 Margus   -   Redtenbacher, Ludwig   -   1845   -   Synonym  = Tribolium   -
Insecta   -   Tenebrionidae
 Petaurus   -   Shaw and Nodder   -   1791   -   valid   -   Marsupalia   -
PETAURIDAE
 Tribolium   -   Desv   -   ????   -   valid   -   ????   -   Poaceae
 Tribolium   -   Macleay   -   1825   -   valid   -   Insecta   -
Tenebrionidae
 Saragus   -   Erichson   -   1842   -   nom.conserv.   -   insecta   -
Tenebrionidae

It will be alphabeticaly.
for each letter different page

any comment?