Fw: [TAXACOM] list of genera

Vr.R.E.M.J..-B. BEJSAK-COLLOREDO-MANSFELD ricardo at ANS.COM.AU
Sun Nov 21 17:17:13 CST 2004

Dear colleagues and Paul,
this puzzle me,
just simple list of genera is still unavailable despite that so many
organisation working on the same project for so long time.
When you try to find if the new genus name is available or already in use is
not so easy, isn't it.
Regards
Ricardo