bulk samples

Frederick W. Schueler bckcdb at ISTAR.CA
Mon Oct 4 15:20:58 CDT 2004

Taxacomers,

I'm working on writing formalized procedures for what we call "The
Canadian Library of Drifted Material," a collection of drift samples,
mostly of interest to us because of mollusc shells, from the shores of
streams and lakes.

I wonder if anyone has policies or other documents regarding the
collection, cataloguing, sorting, and loaning of such bulk samples which
it might be useful for me to read before drawing up our policies.

thanks,

fred.
           Bishops Mills Natural History Centre
Frederick W. Schueler, Aleta Karstad, Jennifer Helene Schueler
     (613)258-3107 <bckcdb at istar.ca> http://pinicola.ca