Botanical Web Wish List

Paul van Rijckevorsel dipteryx at FREELER.NL
Sun Oct 31 20:49:03 CST 2004

For those who missed it, the pdf file of "Weber's Three-Letter Acronyms" is
now available under "Family Acronyms" at

http://www.unco.edu/biology/herbarium/

PvR

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul van Rijckevorsel <dipteryx at FREELER.NL>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 4:17 PM

> I see that the update has been published, but in the electronic version of
Taxon only. I just happened upon it, as nothing in the paper version led me
to expect that it was available (still cannot find a reference to it in the
paper version, but perhaps I am missing something?).

> Now for a complete updated list on the web?
> PvR

should be published soon.  Jeff has this information summarized
alphabetically by family, which we will post at the UNC Herbarium website
for anyone to download after the newer manuscript is published.

> > Cheers,
> > Neil

abbreviations according to Weber ("Weber's Three-Letter Family Acronyms)
on the web somewhere. As far as I know it appeared in three separate
publications, the latest of which was in Taxon 49, 77-78.

> > Seems it would not be too hard to join up the three lists and make them
available?
Best,
Paul van Rijckevorsel
Utrecht, NL