Fwd: Re: Greetings from a newly Returned PCV

Steve Manning sdmanning at ASUB.EDU
Thu Sep 9 09:43:26 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I hope this message is not inappropriate for this forum.  The sender has
given me the green light to forward it to other scientists and I thought
some of you might be more closely involved than I or be able to suggest
people that are.

Steve Manning

>>Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 06:42:41 -0700 (PDT)
>>From: Justine Sears <justinessears at yahoo.com>
>>
>>   It would be great if you
>>could forward my message out to other scientists.
>>Regarding my interests, most of my previous biology
>>work has been with seabirds, and I would like to
>>continue in that vein, but I would be interested in
>>working with other species (of birds).  I am
>>interested in climate change as related to
>>ornithology, but that seems to be a very small field.

>> > listed
>> > feel
>> > finding
>> > the
>> > appreciated

>> > phone.

>>Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Yahoo! Enter now.
>>http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush

Dr. Steve Manning
Arkansas State University--Beebe
Mathematics and Science