More Foundation Grant to TDWG and GBIF

Arthur Chapman> <with opt1 DIGEST taxacom1 at ACHAPMAN.ORG
Wed Apr 20 14:54:02 CDT 2005

Congratulations to all involved and especially Stan and Donald.

This is indeed good news, and I am sure will be a great advance for our science, and for the exchange and dissemination of biodiversity information into the future.

The outputs from TDWG over the past twenty years, carried out on a voluntary basis with virtually no funding, have been truly amazing - one can only wonder where it can now go with some funding behind it.  I wish it well.

regards

Arthur
Australian Biodiversity Information Services