Names for BioDiv Informatics

Paul Kirk p.kirk at CABI.ORG
Tue Feb 1 02:29:40 CST 2005

Wolfgang,

I think what you mean are nomenclators (with nomenclatural comments).

See

www.indexfungorum.org
www.ipni.org
www.ubio.org

there was also the TRITON system from ZR but I cannot find the URL in the
new 'Thompson' web site - CABI contributed to this resource but I wonder if
it is still freely available ;-)

In haste,

Paul

Dr Paul M. Kirk
Biosystematist
CABI Bioscience
Bakeham Lane
Egham
Surrey TW20 9TY
UK

tel. (+44) (0)1491 829023, fax (+44) (0)1491 829100, email p.kirk at cabi.org
www.cabi-bioscience.org
The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
is confidential and is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is prohibited.

Whilst CAB International takes steps to prevent the transmission of viruses
via e-mail, we cannot guarantee that any e-mail or attachment is free from
computer viruses and you are strongly advised to undertake your own
anti-virus precautions.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail
at cabi at cabi.org or by telephone on +44 (0)1491 829199 and then delete the
e-mail and any copies of it.