Unknown Rhinolophus from Sabah

Börge Pettersson Borge.Pettersson at CBM.SLU.SE
Tue Feb 1 14:30:54 CST 2005

Dear fellow biologists,
Can somebody help me with the determination to
species level of this horseshoe-bat from the
Camel Trophy Camp in Maliau Basin in Sabah,
Borneo? The photos, which all are from the same
individual (by us named Holger because of a hole
in one wing membrane!), were taken 24th of
September 2004.
You will find pictures at:
http://arbetsplats.slu.se:4032/Shared%20Documents/Rhinolophus_Maliau.jpg
http://arbetsplats.slu.se:4032/Shared%20Documents/Rhinolophus_Maliau2.jpg
http://arbetsplats.slu.se:4032/Shared%20Documents/Rhinolophus_Maliau3.jpg
http://arbetsplats.slu.se:4032/Shared%20Documents/Rhinolophus_Maliau4.jpg
http://arbetsplats.slu.se:4032/Shared%20Documents/Rhinolophus_Maliau5.jpg

I have more pictures (including flying animal),
so if you search a certain detail I might have
that in another photo. Please let me know.
However there are no pictures of teeth.
Many thanks in advance for any suggestion
Börge Pettersson
   Börge Pettersson
   Swedish Biodiversity Centre
   Box 7007      Tel: +46-18 67 27 44 , +46-70 325 21 69
   SE-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden        Fax: +46-18 67 34 80
http://www.cbm.slu.se/kontakt/engpersonligt/borgepettersson.htm
                     Visiting address: Bäcklösavägen 10A
                     E-mail: Borge.Pettersson at cbm.slu.se
  WWW: http://www.cbm.slu.se/indexeng.htm