TAXACOM Digest - 1 Feb 2005 to 2 Feb 2005 (#2005-29)

Barry Roth barry_roth at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 3 10:07:03 CST 2005

Thank you, JD.  I figured you were not talking about the legal entity known as
a partnership (which individuals enter into to apportion liability, etc.); but
I wondered how specific a worker's relationship with a government agency might
have to be before he or she could say "I partnered with the __________ Agency."
 Sounds like, if the relationship pertains to individuals at all, one should
inquire in each case.  Not unreasonable.

Barry