e-mail for Edmund A. Jarzembowski

Kipling Will kiplingw at NATURE.BERKELEY.EDU
Thu Feb 10 14:59:14 CST 2005

Does anyone have a functioning e-mail address for Edmund A.
Jarzembowski? The one I found online at the Meganura website
“ed at mbcmus1.demon.co.uk” fails.

I wish to make contact in order to request a copy of Palaeoentomology:
towards the big picture. Acta Zoologica Cracoviensia. 2003. 46:25-36. It
seems our library is having trouble getting recent issues of this
journal (since 2002!). I assume it is actually in print(?).

Kip Will

--
Assistant Professor/ Insect Systematist
Associate Director, Essig Museum of Entomology

ESPM Dept. - Insect Biology Division
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720

phone 510 642-4296