Predictivity vs Useful

Barry Roth barry_roth at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 14 09:08:02 CST 2005

I do not know the groups in question well enough to comment specifically, but
I'm quite sure that predictivity would be at its highest if the questions were
addressed to holophyletic subsets of those groups!  Perhaps the successful
predictions are largely based on homology, whether the investigator is aware of
it or not.

Cheers,

Barry