Taxonomic Name Extraction | TaxonGrab v1.1

Drew Koning drew at AMNH.ORG
Tue Jun 7 21:08:36 CDT 2005

I'm glad you appreciated the application. As for the various issues you
raised, syntax will always be an issue. I tried to create rules that would
adhere to the majority of scientific publications, but individual tweaking
will always be needed for more 'unusual' formatting.

Also, the fragment of PHP code available is the nuts and bolts of the
system, but the rest of the source code will be available on SourceForge,
as soon as I finalize the current version.

Best,
Drew Koning