copyright on description

Arthur Chapman> <with opt1 DIGEST taxacom1 at ACHAPMAN.ORG
Thu Jun 2 15:18:06 CDT 2005

If you continue to have any doubts after you have read Richard's comments, then the simplest thing to do is to contact the author and seek permission - explaining whjat you want to do.

Arthur

Arthur D. Chapman
Australian Biodiversity Information Services
Toowoomba, Australia

=== message truncated ===