copyright on description

Richard.Zander at MOBOT.ORG Richard.Zander at MOBOT.ORG
Fri Jun 3 11:33:25 CDT 2005

Well, most of us are concerned about our legacy. Even if who we actually are
is forgotten, a name on a publication tells future generations that someone
cared enough to do the work and that it was a work of individual persistence
and passion, not a "team effort."

______________________
Richard H. Zander
Bryology Group, Missouri Botanical Garden
PO Box 299, St. Louis, MO 63166-0299 USA
richard.zander at mobot.org <mailto:richard.zander at mobot.org>
Voice: 314-577-5180;  Fax: 314-577-9595
Websites
Bryophyte Volumes of Flora of North America:
Res Botanica:
http://www.mobot.org/plantscience/resbot/index.htm
Shipping address for UPS, etc.:
Missouri Botanical Garden