52nd Annual Systematics Symposium at the Missouri Botanical Garden

Alina Freire-Fierro alina.freire at MOBOT.ORG
Tue Jun 7 17:02:31 CDT 2005

52nd Annual Systematics Symposium "Reconstructing Complex Evolutionary
Histories: Gene-Species
Trees, Historical Biogeography, and Coevolution"

The 52nd Annual Systematics Symposium "Reconstructing Complex Evolutionary
Histories: Gene-Species
Trees, Historical Biogeography, and Coevolutions" will be held from 7-9
October 2005 at the Missouri Botanical Garden, St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
Registration forms are available from our website at
www.mobot.org/MOBOT/research/symposium/welcome.shtml. For more information,
please contact the Symposium Organizer: Mick Richardson, Missouri Botanical
Garden, P.O. Box 299, St. Louis, MO 63166-0299, U.S.A. Tel.: +1 (314)  577
5176, Fax: +1 (314)  577 0820, e-mail mick.richardson at mobot.org.
Registration fee is 75 USD.  Please visit our website for updates.