Lamarcjk is alive and well

John Grehan jgrehan at SCIENCEBUFF.ORG
Wed Jun 8 08:33:12 CDT 2005

I would agree that "better education" might be the right goal, but what
is out there is generally so bad (of course in my minority opinion) that
we might not be much worse off having none of it at all. If I had to
rely on what one must learn about the doctrines of belief taught as
'evolution' in schools and the popular science media I would find it
difficult to see evolution as anything more than institutionalized
mysticism. There is certainly no shortage of 'false knowledge' and
misinformation in evolution. Glass houses and all that.

John Grehan