tongue in cheek

Stuart Fullerton stuartf at PEGASUS.CC.UCF.EDU
Mon Sep 19 07:05:30 CDT 2005

looks like the work of gena if you ask me.

--

Stuart M Fullerton ROF, Research Associate in charge of Arthropod

Collections (UCFC), Dept. of Biology, University of Central Florida, PO

Box 162368, Orlando, Florida, 32816-2368, USA. stuartf at pegasus.cc.ucf.edu <mailto:stuartf at pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>

(407) 823-6540 (no voice mail) <http://www.cas.ucf.edu/biology/bugs/>