Computer program for plotting distributional data.

Peter Schols peter.schols at BIO.KULEUVEN.AC.BE
Mon Sep 26 22:59:53 CDT 2005

Hi Marc,

Apologies for the shameless plug, but if you are on a Mac, you should
have a look at iMap.
The program can import data from Excel, Filemaker, Access and other
databases. iMap comes with more than 80 maps (worldwide coverage),
available for free on the iMap website. And you can create your own,
custom maps on the NOAA website. It's also quite easy to learn and use.
More information is available at: http://biovolution.com/imap

Best wishes,

Peter