Should we ditch infageneric ranks?

Greg Whitbread ghw at ANBG.GOV.AU
Wed Sep 28 11:33:16 CDT 2005

It seems to be legitimate to publish nomenclatural change without
supporting science so maybe it doesn't matter if now we get some science
without any way of using it.  The end result, however, will probably be
the same. Users opting to stay with the status quo.

The only honorable options  are 1 & 3 (incl. Mike's).

--
Greg Whitbread <ghw at anbg.gov.au>
ANBG/CPBR/ANH