Computer program for plotting distributional data.

Stinger Guala stinger at STINGERSPLACE.COM
Wed Sep 28 09:06:33 CDT 2005

Marc,

The most painless way to just plot species that I know of is the generic point
mapper http://www.cbif.gc.ca/mc/index_e.php  Nothing to install, you just put
in the data and it makes the map.

Stinger