AW: global warming and extinction, is there a model?

Curtis Clark jcclark-lists at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Sep 28 18:11:45 CDT 2005

On 2005-09-28 11:31, Donat Agosti wrote:
> So why then aren't you changing your position to show, that climate
> change has NO impact?

That's not what I said; I said that I don't believe it will cause major
addtional species extinctions. I do believe it has the potential to
destroy human civilization, which I regard as a bad thing. Ironically,
the destruction of human civilization might slow the rate of the current
mass extinction, but that's probably not the right way to do it.

Web Coordinator, Cal Poly Pomona                 +1 909 979 6371
Professor, Biological Sciences                   +1 909 869 4062