global warming and extinction, is there a model?

Barry Roth barry_roth at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 29 10:49:42 CDT 2005

I would expect the objections to Curtis's remarks to come from John Grehan, not
Ken.  Could the future warm earth provide a natural laboratory to test the
predictions of panbiogeography?  Oh, wait -- it doesn't make any.  (Please save
your keystrokes in replying to me about Gondwana and plate tectonics.  Even a
blind pig finds an acorn now and again.)

Barry

"...then to the town of Ockham, where a local museum displays the good Bishop's
razor, and his nose-hair clipper."
                    --Travels with Parky

--- pierre deleporte <pierre.deleporte at UNIV-RENNES1.FR> wrote:

[...]