AW: [TAXACOM] Cop decision regarding open access for biodiversity data

Fabian Haas haas.smns at NATURKUNDEMUSEUM-BW.DE
Tue Apr 4 14:30:25 CDT 2006

well, again a no, sorry ...

there does not seem to be a website of this meeting, but the results
were officially submitted to COP and so you find the results on
http://www.biodiv.org/doc/meeting.aspx?mtg=COP-08&tab=1

go to

        *UNEP/CBD/COP/8/INF/46*

an there is a PDF download

Donat Agosti schrieb:
> Dear Fabian
>
> Do you have any documents regarding the conference in mentioned below?
> There isn't anything online anywhere.
>
> Besides calling for funding, has there been any commitment by
> governments other than GEF announcing reduction in funds for CBD related
> issues?
>
> Donat
>

> Dr. Donat Agosti
> Research Associate, American Museum of Natural History and Smithsonian
> Institution
>
> Email: agosti at amnh.org
> Web: http://antbase.org
> Skype: agostileu
> CV: http://antbase.org/agosticv_2003.html
>
> Dalmaziquai 45
> 3005 Bern
> Switzerland
> +41-31-351 7152

Dr. Fabian Haas, FRES
Staatliches Museum für Naturkunde Stuttgart
Rosenstein 1
D-70191 Stuttgart
Deutschland / Germany / Allemagne

Nationale Kontaktstelle der Globalen Taxonomie Initiative (GTI)
German National Focal Point of the Global Taxonomy Initiative (GTI)
email: haas.smns at naturkundemuseum-bw.de

Phone: 0711 8936 172
Fax: 0711 8936 100

The Site on Earwig Biology

My Photo Site

GfBS - Gesellschaft für Biologische Systematik
AG Marketing für Taxonomie

Staatliches Museum fuer Naturkunde Stuttgart