Hiding email addresses on Taxacom

Mike Dallwitz M.J.Dallwitz at NETSPEED.COM.AU
Sat Apr 29 13:20:47 CDT 2006

Recently I changed my email address because of the amount of spam coming to
the old one. I've tried to avoid publishing the new one on the Web in plain
text.

I just noticed that the Taxacom archives contain the email addresses of the
authors in plain text. Listserv has provision for hiding this information
except for logged-in subscribers, but apparently this wasn't done.

Will the new mailing-list software hide email addresses?

--
Mike Dallwitz
Contact information: http://delta-intkey.com/contact/dallwitz.htm