[Taxacom] New Taxacom Mailing List Activated

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Fri Apr 28 13:25:59 CDT 2006

Dear Taxacom Subscriber,

As mentioned yesterday in my e-mail to Taxacom, we have now activated
the new Taxacom mailing list at our new address:
Taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu. Please use this mailing address for sending
mail to Taxacom.  The old Taxacom listserv address will be deactivated
by Monday, May 1.

You should have received from our new list software, Mailman, a welcome
message yesterday with information on how to access and change your
Taxacom subscription details, and on where to view the new Taxacom
archives over the web.  You should not need to change anything to
continue to receive mail as you have been from Taxacom.

Best wishes,

J. Beach
University of Kansas

May 1, 2006.

In moving to Mailman, you will receive a welcome message from Mailman
which will contain a URL for a web page at which you can verify or
change your Taxacom subscription settings.

The welcome message from Mailman for Taxacom will also include a
password for logging into your subscription account through that web
page. You can change that password as you like after you login. If you
had a password in the Listserv version of Taxacom, it will not transfer
to the Mailman Taxacom list.

The Taxacom archives from the Listserv software are archived permanently
and they will also be installed in the Mailman online archive within a
few weeks for review and searching through the Mailman web interface.

If you have any questions or issues after we make the changeover about
your subscription to Taxacom, please e-mail:

taxacom-owner at mailman.nhm.ku.edu