[Taxacom] FW: [Annelida] Nathan Wendell Riser, 1920-2006

Petersen, Mary Elizabeth MEPetersen at snm.ku.dk
Thu Aug 10 02:03:43 CDT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

Since Kevin is not a member of the Taxacom discussion list, I offered to forward his tribute to Prof. Nathan W. Riser.
We have lost one more of those who have really made a difference.

Mary

Dr. Mary E. Petersen
Scholar in Residence, Polychaeta
Darling Marine Center, University of Maine
193 Clark's Cove Road
Walpole, ME 04573-3307
USA

E-mail: mepetersen at maine.edu