[Taxacom] Authorities for trinomials

Richard Jensen rjensen at saintmarys.edu
Fri Aug 25 14:32:18 CDT 2006

I agree that the code has no rules with respect to the use of invalid
names with one exception - the Code is what allows us to determine if a
name is valid or not.  You're right - once a name is determined to be
invalid, the Code essentially ignores it.

Cheers,

Dick

Richard Jensen, Professor
Department of Biology