[Taxacom] Dichotomous key software

Jerry Bricker jbricker at nebrwesleyan.edu
Wed Aug 30 11:23:21 CDT 2006

Hello all,

We're looking to redo some keys to campus plants and would like to
use a software package to do so.  I understand there are some good
programs out there that will make the task easier.  Can any give me
suggestions as to which are the best.  Our department primarily is
set up to use Macs so that platform would be our first choice.

JB

__________________________________

Jerry Bricker
Assistant Professor of Biology
Department of Biology
Nebraska Wesleyan University
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504-2794
Phone: 402-465-2446
FAX: 402-465-2179
E-mail: jbricker at nebrwesleyan.edu
Web: http://biology.nebrwesleyan.edu/jbricker

"Every time a shaman dies, it is as if a library burns down."

Mark Plotkin from his book Tales of a Shaman's Apprentice.