[Taxacom] (Fwd) Dichotomous key software

Snow, Neil Neil.Snow at unco.edu
Wed Aug 30 16:40:41 CDT 2006

For those interested in a thorough review of a commercially available
interactive key, see Taxon 52: 398-400 (2003), which focused on the
grasses of Australia.  Full Disclosure: I personally know both authors
of the key, since I worked at the same institution, although the review
was written four years after that time.   NS