[Taxacom] typification knot [ Scanned for viruses ]

Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Thu May 11 02:34:34 CDT 2006

It's not invalid just because it's superflous - just illegitimate ...

Paul

Dr Paul M. Kirk
Biosystematist
CABI UK Centre (Egham)
Bakeham Lane
Egham
Surrey
TW20 9TY
United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 (0) 1491 829023
Fax: +44 (0) 1491 829100
Email: p.kirk at cabi.org
Visit us at www.cabi.org; www.indexfungorum.org

CABI improves people's lives worldwide by providing
information and applying scientific expertise to solve
problems in agriculture and the environment

Whilst CABI, the trading name of CAB International, takes steps to prevent the transmission of viruses via e-mail, we cannot guarantee that any e-mail or attachment is free from computer viruses and you are strongly advised to undertake your own anti-virus precautions.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at cabi at cabi.org or by telephone on +44 (0)1491 829199 and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.