[Taxacom] Taxacom being read as spam

SEAN EDWARDS sean.r.edwards at btinternet.com
Thu May 11 10:49:29 CDT 2006

Barry Roth <barry_roth at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Something about the way the new Mailman listserver sends Taxacom messages is causing Yahoo! Mail to read them all as bulk mail (i.e., spam) and send them to my "Bulk" folder. Does anyone else have this problem, and is there some simple fix I can perform at my end so that messages from the list go to my inbox as before?
  Yes, in the last couple of weeks or so, every single TAXACOM mailing has had to be rescued from my spam folder. I thought it was just me, but evidently not. Never (hardly ever) happened before.

  Sean

Sean Edwards, Vine Cottage, The Street, Thursley, Surrey GU8 6QF, UK
sean.r.edwards at btinternet.com
tel: 01252-702-890 cell: 07768-706-295