[Taxacom] Taxacom being read as spam

Barry Roth barry_roth at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 17:48:48 CDT 2006

My thanks to the many list members who stepped up with helpful replies to this message of mine, online and off.  My particular problem seems to have been solved by creating a filter that directs messages with "Taxacom" in the subject line to the inbox.  Individually tagging messages as "Not Spam" didn't help much because the system (whatever that means!) treats each list member as a separate author.  Best to all,

  Barry