[Taxacom] Taxacom mail as SPAM

SEAN EDWARDS sean.r.edwards at btinternet.com
Fri May 12 12:56:53 CDT 2006

Well, this email (James Beach's just in) still went to spam despite my having changed the filter to recognise ''Taxacom' in the subject line which should "Then move message to the inbox folder".  Btinternet don't appear to allow its 'spam-guard' to be set to recognise e.g. 'Taxacom' in the subject line, as not spam, so I guess it never gets to the filter.   Btinternet is effectively Yahoo.

  Sean

Sean Edwards, Vine Cottage, The Street, Thursley, Surrey GU8 6QF, UK
sean.r.edwards at btinternet.com
tel: 01252-702-890 cell: 07768-706-295