[Taxacom] Taxacom mail as SPAM

Barry Roth barry_roth at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 14:06:57 CDT 2006

Same effect here, after I took the same steps.

  Barry
(going into the cost/benefit mode on remaining a listmember)

SEAN EDWARDS <sean.r.edwards at btinternet.com> wrote:
  Well, this email (James Beach's just in) still went to spam despite my having changed the filter to recognise ''Taxacom' in the subject line which should "Then move message to the inbox folder". Btinternet don't appear to allow its 'spam-guard' to be set to recognise e.g. 'Taxacom' in the subject line, as not spam, so I guess it never gets to the filter. Btinternet is effectively Yahoo.

Sean