[Taxacom] "Taxonomists and Users: two species that rarely meet"

Fabian Haas haas.smns at naturkundemuseum-bw.de
Mon May 15 07:52:01 CDT 2006

Dear Taxacomer,

my text *"Taxonomists and Users: two species that rarely meet"* is now
finalised and available under:
http://www.gti-kontaktstelle.de/TaxUsers.html

I have also collected and summarised some responses to the text on its
discussion page, see here:
http://www.gti-kontaktstelle.de/TaxUsers_Disc.html

I would like to thank everybody for raising new points and makiong
comments!!

Best
Fabian

Dr. Fabian Haas, FRES
Staatliches Museum für Naturkunde Stuttgart
Rosenstein 1
D-70191 Stuttgart
Deutschland / Germany / Allemagne

Nationale Kontaktstelle der Globalen Taxonomie Initiative (GTI)
German National Focal Point of the Global Taxonomy Initiative (GTI)
email: haas.smns at naturkundemuseum-bw.de

Phone: 0711 8936 172
Fax: 0711 8936 100

The Site on Earwig Biology

My Photo Site

GfBS - Gesellschaft für Biologische Systematik
AG Marketing für Taxonomie

Staatliches Museum fuer Naturkunde Stuttgart