[Taxacom] abbreviation in authority citation

Ken Kinman kinman at hotmail.com
Thu May 18 12:06:31 CDT 2006

Diana,
    You can cite it as:  Proisotoma minuta (Tullberg, 1871).  The reference
to Borner, 1903, can be excluded, since it just indicates that he is the one
who transferred this species from Isotoma to Proisotoma.  As for the t.t.
abbreviation, it seems to be something peculiar to that particular
checklist.  I am just wondering if it might indicate that this is the type
species of Proisotoma, but that is just a guess.
  ---Cheers,
          Ken Kinman