[Taxacom] chimp-human interbreeding & fuzzy origins?

John Grehan jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Mon May 22 08:57:42 CDT 2006

I now have a copy of the paper thanks to a kind contributor to the list
- who did make the observation that "On the other hand, most of what you
write on this listserver also is garbage.  Unfortunately, it is
unrefereed." Yes, the characterization I made could just as well be
thrown back at me on my perspective. Although on this matter there have
already been quite a few other web commentaries also very critical of
the interbreeding theory. In the end, garbage or not, the matter will
likely resolve around the facts we accept and the assumptions we make.

John

Dr. John R. Grehan
Director of Science and Collections
Buffalo Museum of Science1020 Humboldt Parkway
Buffalo, NY 14211-1193
email: jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Phone: (716) 896-5200 ext 372

Panbiogeography