[Taxacom] Feedback and Requirements for sharing data through GBIF Data Portal.

Larry Speers lspeers at gbif.org
Wed May 24 14:45:54 CDT 2006

Invitation to participate in a survey concerning the Feedback and
Requirements for sharing data through GBIF Data Portal.
-------------------------------------

If you have not already done so, we would like to invite you to participate
in an online survey on:

Feedback and Requirements for sharing data through the GBIF Data Portal

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=650022034335

This survey is intended for:

   * Those who already share data though the prototype GBIF Data Portal
   * Others who may share biodiversity data through GBIF in the future

The aim is to get a better understanding of the needs of current and future
data providers, and of any particular concerns of data providers which could
be addressed during the development of the new portal.

Please circulate this notice to anyone who may be interested.  We would like
to receive responses by 28 May 2006.

We apologise for the proliferation of surveys, but we have several sets of
questions that we need to ask and really do need the communities input to
help us meet their expectations.

Many thanks,

Larry Speers

On behalf of
Donald Hobern (dhobern at gbif.org)
Programme Officer for Data Access and Database Interoperability
Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat
Universitetsparken 15, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel: +45-35321483   Mobile: +45-28751483   Fax: +45-35321480