[Taxacom] images

john_laduke at und.nodak.edu john_laduke at und.nodak.edu
Mon Aug 6 10:04:20 CDT 2007

One of the lists I am on sent out a post in the last six months that
I cannot relocate.  Although this list is not the most likely choice,
I am asking anyway.  Please forgive my request.

The poster listed a software company that had a relatively
inexpensive program that allowed combining multiple photos of the
same object into one image.  It effectively allowed you to take
multiple shots at vastly different focal points and then put all of
them into a single image.   The reference to this company was not the
main focus of the post but was almost an aside.

Ring any bells???

John
--
John La Duke