[Taxacom] new GBIF dataportal

Robin Leech releech at telusplanet.net
Sat Aug 4 16:30:14 CDT 2007

Wolfgang,

Data Entry, Manuscripts and Published Articles!

The way to find the errors is to send them off to publishers
and editors.  These people find the first level of errors, but
not all errors..

Your friends, and your enemies, and even you, will find
the rest of the errors once your article is published.

Robin Leech