[Taxacom] Pacific Insects and Pacific Insects Monographs available online

Neal Evenhuis neale at bishopmuseum.org
Sat Aug 4 18:16:49 CDT 2007

Colleagues,

Articles and volumes within the journals "Pacific Insects" and
"Pacific Insects Monographs" are now available online as pdf files on
the Bishop Museum's web site. These two journals were started by the
late J. Linsley Gressitt as a medium for the umbrella project
"Zoogeography and Evolution of Pacific Insects". Pacific Insects (its
name changed to International Journal of Entomology in 1983) was
published from 1959-1985. Pacific Insects Monographs was published
from 1961-1986.

A few of the articles and volumes are not yet available as pdf files.
As we continue our digitization project for Bishop Museum Press, we
will fill in these gaps and hope to have the remaining articles and
volumes available soon.

Pacific Insects Online:
http://hbs.bishopmuseum.org/pi/

Pacific Insects Monographs Online: