[Taxacom] Pacific Insects and Pacific Insects Monographs available online

Roderic Page r.page at bio.gla.ac.uk
Sun Aug 5 00:46:52 CDT 2007

Oh dear. Over 70 of the links to PDFs on the site are broken
(returning 404s). Running a link checker would help catch these.

For example, for the very first issue (http://hbs.bishopmuseum.org/pi/
pi1-1.htm) the second paper (http://hbs.bishopmuseum.org/pi/pdf/1
(1)-39-58.pdf) doesn't exist.

Regards

Rod

On 5 Aug 2007, at 00:16, Neal Evenhuis wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> Articles and volumes within the journals "Pacific Insects" and
> "Pacific Insects Monographs" are now available online as pdf files on
> the Bishop Museum's web site. These two journals were started by the
> late J. Linsley Gressitt as a medium for the umbrella project
> "Zoogeography and Evolution of Pacific Insects". Pacific Insects (its
> name changed to International Journal of Entomology in 1983) was
> published from 1959-1985. Pacific Insects Monographs was published
> from 1961-1986.
>
> A few of the articles and volumes are not yet available as pdf files.
> As we continue our digitization project for Bishop Museum Press, we
> will fill in these gaps and hope to have the remaining articles and
> volumes available soon.
>
> Pacific Insects Online:
> http://hbs.bishopmuseum.org/pi/
>
> Pacific Insects Monographs Online: