[Taxacom] Pacific Insects and Pacific Insects Monographs available online

Roderic Page r.page at bio.gla.ac.uk
Sun Aug 5 05:24:20 CDT 2007

A quick note to apologise to Neal (and the list) for giving Neal such
a hard time after making such a great resource available. I didn't
mean to come across as an ungrateful curmudgeon. I know that
resources are limited, and that mistakes can be made (I've certainly
made my own fair share). As it has been suggested to me, pointing out
the problems in a private email might have been more appropriate.

Regards

Rod

---------------------------------------
Professor Roderic D. M. Page