[Taxacom] images

Richard Zander Richard.Zander at mobot.org
Mon Aug 6 10:25:52 CDT 2007

I remember the exchange but not the company.

I tried photographing a microscopic item at different optical sections,
then combined the lot into an animated GIF, supposing that fast flipping
would artificially deepen the optical section and make a kind of 3D
image in the brain. Didn't work, but might be my brain's fault. Good
luck with this and I hope it works somehow.

******************************
Richard H. Zander
Voice: 314-577-0276
Missouri Botanical Garden