[Taxacom] FW: images

Charles Hussey c.hussey at nhm.ac.uk
Mon Aug 6 10:35:01 CDT 2007

 I just replied to John off-list and now, reading Richard's
contribution, I realise that I had got hold of the wrong end of the
stick (so to speak).

There are several software products that cope with image stacks. The one
that I use (again, for microscope images) is Helicon Focus
http://www.heliconsoft.com/heliconfocus.html

Here is my original reply, that may also be of interest:

Dear John,

Might this be the Photosynth project being developed by Microsoft?

See:
http://labs.live.com/photosynth/

and a presentation given at TED
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/129