[Taxacom] increasing depth of focus & 3D images

Wim Bert Wim.Bert at ugent.be
Tue Aug 7 02:54:53 CDT 2007

Hello image analysers,

a very cheap and simple alternative for image stacking, however without 3D
view, is to create  "virtual microscope" movies.
see http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~pdeley/vce.html

Video Capture and Editing microscopy is a method of recording, storing and
modifying micrographic images as a multifocal series, by converting these
images into multimedia video clips.

best regards,
wim

dr. Wim BERT