[Taxacom] TDWG 2007 in Bratislava - Close of submissions and late registrations

Lee Belbin leebel at netspace.net.au
Wed Aug 8 01:57:01 CDT 2007

Dear TDWG Members and Supporters

Apologies for cross-postings.

In one week (August 15), late registration will apply for the meeting, and
the submission of abstracts for oral or poster presentations will close.

Truly significant changes to TDWG and the standards architecture have
occurred over the last year. These changes will affect how we share
biological information.

We need your support to ensure this work is timely and effective in
contributing to issues of planetary significance. Please join us in
Bratislava to learn and share about how we can better discover, share,
integrate and display biological/natural history information.

About the meeting: http://www.tdwg.org/conference2007/

About Bratislava (the capital of Slovakia near Vienna on the Danube):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bratislava

Lee

Lee Belbin
for TDWG Executive Committee