[Taxacom] plant & insects ID

Gianluca Polgar polgar at alfanet.it
Sat Aug 18 18:54:00 CDT 2007

Dear all,

thank you to those who so promptly replied to my help request!

If anyone is interested in plant ID, I have a
commented photogallery of Alpine plants that me
and some friends of mine took in Switzerland, nearby Guarda, in 2006.
http://www.themudskipper.org/photogal/Guarda2006_flowers/index.htm

I still have no idea of the plants represented.
and I would like very much to ID them.

I also have a commented photogallery of insects
and spiders from the same locality: would anyone try to ID them too?
http://www.themudskipper.org/photogal/Guarda2006_insects/index.htm

I would also like to publish the name of the
determiners on my small web site...

Thank you!

Best regards,

Gianluca

Gianluca Polgar
Ph.D. candidate
c/o Prof. G. Ardizzone
Dipartimento di Biologia Animale e dell'Uomo,
V.le dell'Università, 32
University of Rome "La Sapienza"
00185, Rome (Italy)
tel. 3488851198 / 0637518472