[Taxacom] The spider and the slug

Robin Leech releech at telusplanet.net
Mon Aug 20 22:22:35 CDT 2007

Hi Ken, and Jan,
I have no clue about who did what to whom in these pictures.
A spider would not normally go after something that is sticky
and slimy, and as the spider appears to be an adult male, I
doubt even further than it was going after the slug.
It is possible that the spider had died, and dropped to the ground,
and in the normal course of travelling, the slug slid by close enough
to pick up the spider.
Robin