[Taxacom] Help on database software

Abu Abdallah abu.a.464 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:35:03 CST 2007

Hi

I have done a population dynamics experiment for 2 years on leafhoppers
of citrus species and surrounding plants in Sultanate of Oman using
yellow sticky traps and have collected more than 100 different species.

I am looking for a database software that helps me to enter my data
about, plant species, leafhopper species collected, stage of the
leafhopper, time of collection and the trap height on the canopy.

I thought sharing this with you to see the possibility of helping me in
this.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Talal Al-Zadjali